SENIOR PROJECT ARCHITECT
Due to our continued success CK Architectural are seeking a Senior Project Architect to join our busy team on a full time, permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will hold a strong technical background and be looking to provide a positive contribution to the practice growth while working on a varied workload. Experience of working in the UK on residential and commercial projects across all work stages in the last three years is essential.
- RIBA Part III qualified with minimum of 3 years+ post qualification experience
- A highly motivated individual with excellent communications skills
- You’ll be expected to work both on your own and lead the team to take projects through all stages.
- Established management skills for leading projects and managing workloads
- Extensive working knowledge of UK planning policies, Building Regulations and proven ability in construction detailing.
- Friendly, personable and an exceptional team leader.
- The ability to manage several projects concurrently.
- Skilled in AutoCAD, along with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Photoshop and SketchUp for presentation
Revit and BIM knowledge advantageous
- A member of ARB/RIBA
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- A passion for design
- The ability to communicate effectively with clients, contractors and other members of the professional team
- Attention to detail
- This is an excellent career opportunity for an Architect to join our team and contribute both to our projects and the business.
See more information on our Project Management.
See more information on our Commerical Architecture.
See more information on our Residential Architecture.
To apply for the position of Architect, please email your CV, supporting letter and examples of work to:
For file sizes over 10MB please upload documents to DropBox